Think Google Thursday: Turn Google Spreadsheet into a Jeopardy Game
Troy Kuhn 7:30 AM think Google Thursday
I know many of you have wanted an easy way to create a Jeopardy- style game and Flippity allows you to that fairly easy.
Step 1: Modify the Google Spreadsheet Template
- Make a copy of this template. (You'll need to sign-in with your Google account.)
- Edit all the categories, questions, and answers.
Step 2: Publish Your Spreadsheet
- Go to File, Publish to the Web…, then click Publish.
- Copy the link under the Link tab.
Step 3: Get Your Flippity.net Link
- Click on the Get the Link Here tab of the template (at the bottom).
- Paste the link in the light blue cell to get the link to your Flippity Quiz Show.
Step 4: Click, Bookmark, and Share
- Click on the Flippity.net link to test out your game.
- Make a shortcut or bookmark to get back to the game whenever you want to play.