Monday Reflections with Students: Natalie Bode

Monday Reflections with Natalie Bode
natalie.jpg

What are you liking the most about BHS right now?
The very best part about Brenham High School right now is the push for excellence our students are receiving from the administration. The newfound culture we are developing here is something I am ecstatic about future students building upon and experiencing themselves.

What lesson have you enjoyed the most in your classes?
I am simultaneously taking Law Enforcement and AP Government this year, which has given me a new perspective and respect for those in both fields. These two classes compliment each other very well, and give me new insight on the other.

What technology tool do you most like using in class?
The entire google structure is brilliant: classroom, drive, docs, sheets, etc. I seldom have assignments that are not on one of these platforms.

What is one thing that you appreciate when teachers do?
I appreciate when teachers display an obvious sense of pride in what they do. It is evident when a teacher is rooting for your success and gives you every opportunity to succeed. In return, students do not want to disappoint that teacher and give a consistent best effort.

In the past week, what is one new concept to you that you learned in class?
One concept I am currently learning is the math behind calculating sample means and sample proportions in AP Statistics.

What are you looking forward to this school year?
I am looking forward to cherishing every last moment living in my hometown before going to college.

What are your plans after high school?
I am hoping to attend a university of my choosing- and anxiously waiting on responses from schools where I have applied.

Comments