Monday Reflections with Students: Michael Hayward


Monday Reflections with Michael Hayward


What are you liking the most about BHS right now?
I am liking the fact that it is almost over.

What lesson have you enjoyed the most?
I have enjoyed learning about the value of silence (not talking for three days and limiting texting).

What technology tool do you most liking using in class?
I enjoy using Adobe Illustrator.

What is one thing that you appreciate when teachers do?
I appreciate when teachers take the time to care about the students and they don't just follow the curriculum.

In the past week, what is one new concept to you that you learned in class?
We learned how to identify a sonnet.

What are you looking forward to this school year?
I am looking forward to spending the last few weeks of school enjoying time with some of my friends that I may not see again after graduation.

What are your plans after high school?
I plan to get my bachelor's degree in anthropology at Texas State, and later I plan to get my doctorate in archaeology with a specialization of Mesopotamian civilization.


Comments