Google has announced that Reminders are coming to Google Calendar on the web.
- Set a reminder for a specific time and date and get notified when it’s time. To create a reminder, tap on a time in the calendar grid, then select “Reminder.”
- Reminders carry forward to the next day, until you mark them done. To mark a reminder as done, simply click on the reminder, and click ‘Mark as done’.
- Reminders created in the Google app, Keep, and Inbox will also show in Google Calendar.
- Reminders on the web will sync to your Google Calendar Android and iOS apps.
- Reminders are private to calendar owners and are not viewable, even if your calendar is shared with others.
- Google Tasks users will not be prompted to use the Reminders feature. It can be enabled from the drop down menu on the Tasks calendar.