Monday Reflections with Students: Justin Sherrouse

Monday Reflections with PRIDE Academy Student, Justin Sherrouse


What are you most liking about PRIDE right now?
Getting to work at my own pace.

What is your favorite subject?
History

What do you appreciate when teachers do?
They help whenever you ask for it.

In the past week, what is one new concept you have learned?
In Economics, I learned that monopolies are not illegal. 

What are you looking forward to at PRIDE?
Getting all 22 credits that I need.

What are your plans after this?
I plan to work at Sealy for a year, and then go to Full Sail to get a degree in game design.

What would you change/add to PRIDE?
I wish the computers were updated to Windows 10, and I wish more courses were on Gradpoint instead of on paper. 




Comments