Tech Tip: Bulk Printing From Google Drive

 Tech Tip: Bulk Printing From Google Drive

 Have you ever had a ton of Google Docs or Google Drawings or PDFs that you wanted to print in a folder? Don't print one at a time. Use this trick to print all the documents at once.

Directions:

  1. Open the folder.

  2. Select all (ctrl + a).

  3. Right click and download.

  4. Open zipped folder.

  5. Click “extract all” button. Click extract.

  6. Select all and print.


 Once you have downloaded the documents, don't forget, you need to extract all the documents. Then select all again (ctrl + a) to print all at once. 



Comments

  1. This didn't work for me in Windows 10. I read somewhere that Microsoft disabled this feature back in summer 2021. Can you (or anyone else) confirm this? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't confirm that they disabled, but I can confirm that I was not able to print after I selected all. Frustrating.

      Delete
  2. Where is the print button after extracting? I don't see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is the print button??????????

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment