Monday Reflections with Students: Devin Williams

Monday Reflections with Devin Williams
What are you liking the most about BHS right now?
The sense of unity within the school and also the tradition.

What lesson have you enjoyed the most in your classes?
The lesson I have most enjoyed in my classes was learning about the government and politics.

What technology tool do you most like using in class?
I love using the Chromebooks. It is a great asset to class.

What is one thing that you appreciate when teachers do?
I appreciate when teachers show passion when they teach.

In the past week, what is one new concept to you that you learned in class?
A new concept I learned in class is how supply and demand works in our economy.

What are you looking forward to this school year?
I am looking forward to making great memories.

What are your plans after high school?
My plan is to head to Texas State for business.

Comments