Monday Reflections with Students: Taylor Farmer


Monday Reflections with Taylor Farmer



What are you liking the most about BHS right now?
Basketball & possibly having basketball pep rallies

What lesson have you enjoyed the most at BHS?
The lesson I enjoyed the most was in Mrs. Campbell's class when we read the book, In Cold Blood.

What technology tool do you most like using in class?
Google Drive

What is one thing that you appreciate when teachers do?
I appreciated when my Blinn teacher gave us specific comments on our work, and he notices if we improved.

In the past week, what is one new concept to you that you learned in class?
glycolysis in Mrs. Eschete's class

What are you looking forward to this school year?
Senior Night for sports

What are your plans after high school?
I plan to major in geoscience.
I am not sure if I want to go to Rice, School of Mines in Colorado, or A&M.

Comments