Monday Reflections with Students: Joshua Ruemke

Monday Reflections with Joshua Ruemke


What are you liking the most about BHS right now?
I am liking how the principals talk to us.

What lesson have you enjoyed the most in your classes?
I have enjoyed learning about economics the most.

What technology tool do you most like using in class?
cellphones

What is the one thing that you appreciate when teachers do?
I appreciate when they help you one on one.

In the past week, what is one new concept to you that you learned in class?
I have learned how the Senate works.

What are you looking forward to this school year?
graduation

What are your plans after high school?
My plans are to go to Blinn for two years and get a fire science degree. Then I would like to work for the state fire marshal's office.

Comments