Monday Reflections with Students: Cade Simmons

Monday Reflections with Cade Simmons
What are you liking the most about BHS right now?
I like that Mr. Chandler seems to care about the students. Every morning he is at the front door shaking everyone's hands. I have also seen him at most sporting events.

What lesson have you enjoyed the most in your classes?
I enjoyed when we did the roller coaster lab in physics.

What technology tool do you most like using in class?
Chromebooks- they are very convenient. 

What is one thing that you appreciate when teachers do?
I appreciate when teachers are always happy to help when I ask questions about something I don't understand on the homework.

In the past week, what is one new concept to you that you learned in class?
We have started learning about torque in physics.

What are you looking forward to this school year?
graduation

What are your plans after high school?
I plan to attend Texas A&M- Whoop!
I plan to study construction science.

Comments