Monday Reflections with Students: Trevor Neely

Monday Reflections with Trevor Neely

What are you liking the most about BHS right now?
Compared to junior high, I like that we have more freedom and more trust.

What lesson have you enjoyed the most in your classes?
I enjoyed dissecting pigs in Coach Harris's class.

What technology tool do you most like using in class?
I like using Kahoot in my classes. I also enjoyed using the microphone ball in Mrs. Marley's class today.

What is one thing that you appreciate when teachers do?
I really appreciate when the teachers recognize your hard work and let you know you are doing a good job.

In the past week, what is one new concept to you that you learned in class?
In algebra (in Mrs. Gallway's class), we are learning new concepts.

What are you looking forward to this school year?
I am happy to have made it through freshman year with nothing bad happening.

What are your plans after high school?
I plan on getting a scholarship to go to a four-year university and majoring in sports management.


Comments