Monday Reflections with Students: Madalyn Rybarski

Monday Reflections with Madalyn Rybarski

What are you liking the most about BHS right now?
I like that we are able to wear shorts for attendance.

What lesson have you enjoyed the most in your classes?
Getting to go to Six Flags for Physics when I had Mrs. Kolby as a teacher.

What technology tool do you most like using in class?
chromebooks

What is one thing that you appreciate when teachers do?
I appreciate when teachers let us work together in groups.

In the past week, what is one new concept to you that learned in class?
I learned how to define poetry in English.

What are you looking forward to this school year?
I am looking forward to graduation.

What are your plans after high school?
I plan to go to Blinn for a year, and then transfer to Texas A&M University.

Comments