Must Know Monday: Magnifier & Color Overlay on Your iPhone or iPad
Last week at TCEA, we learned lots of cool new tools, ideas, tips, and tricks. One of the first tips we learned was from Leslie Fisher’s session. I have had an iPhone forever, and I never knew about this trick. You can make your phone or iPad turn into a magnifier or have color overlays.

Here’s How:
  1. Go to Settings.
  2. Go to General.
  3. Go to Accessibility.
  4. Go to Magnifier.
  5. Turn on (the first option).
Or, watch my short video-

How to access magnifier easily:
*Tap your home button three times. Magnifier will appear.

As soon as I told one of my teachers about this, she immediately thought about one of her students that could really use a magnifier and one student who could use the color overlay.

I am not an Android phone user so I would love to hear the directions on how to do this on an Android phone or tablet.

Comments