Tech Tip Thursday: My Favorite Keyboard Shortcuts

Tech Tip Thursday: My Favorite Keyboard Shortcuts (Windows PC)


We are all busy, and let’s face it, no one has time to click around on a screen. These shortcuts save me time and make me a little bit more efficient!


Windows Button + P Button
This let’s you change the display of your screen when plugged into a projector. I can go to duplicate screen, extend screen, or any type of projection I want with this shortcut.


Windows Button + L Button
This shortcut let’s you lock your computer or laptop real quick. Trust me, I have learned that you should always lock your computer. I have been pranked several times (new background photo or crazy extensions) by my computer technicians, so this saves me when I am in a hurry.

Control Button + C Button
This let’s you copy a text real quick.


Ctrl Button + V Button
This let’s you paste real quick.


Windows Button + I Button
This shortcut let’s you open your settings real quick.


These are definitely not all the shortcut keys out there, but these are the ones that I use most often. Let me know which shortcuts you like to use on your keyboard.

Comments