Tech Tip Thursday: Creating A Playlist on YouTube with Loop Feature
YouTube is a great resource when teaching. Sometimes, you need a funny video to break up the seriousness, sometimes you need a video to explain a concept, sometimes you need a video as your warm-up, sometimes you need a video for engagement in a topic, sometimes you need to wrap up a lesson with a video.
The other day I was helping one of our awesome teachers at PRIDE (Mrs. Voshalike) with creating a playlist for her open house. I thought this is a great and simple tip for other teachers to know how to do and even for those that do know. It is a great refresher.
~How to Create A Playlist and Loop It~
1. First go to the YouTube video you want to play in your playlist.
2. Click on the button next to the share button. The one that has lines with a plus button. It is under the video (see image above).
3. Then put a check beside the playlist that you want to save that video to. Or, you can create a new playlist in the box by clicking create new playlist.
4. Go to each song you want to add in your playlist and repeat steps 1-3.
5. When you are finished, click the three lines in the top left corner.
4. When you click on the playlist that you want to play, a new screen will pop up.
5. Here you can click on the square made out of arrows to loop your playlist (when last song plays, it will go back to first song).
*I hope you can find a way to use this tech tip in your videos/lesson.