Web Tool Wednesday: Photo Slideshow Add-On in Google Slides
Add-ons in Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms are like the extra icing on the cupcake. The add-ons make Slides, Docs, Sheets, and Forms more efficient. I recently heard, at TCEA, about the add-on called Photo Slideshow.
This add-on is great because it takes all your photos in a Google Drive folder (or a Google Photo album), and puts one picture per slide.
How does this work?
1. Upload your photos into a folder in Drive (or an album in Google Photos).
2. Open a new slide (feel free to change the layout/background).
3. Go to Add-Ons, and click on Photo Slideshow.
4. Click import photos.
5. Choose the folder in Drive.
6. Then watch the add-on place one picture per slide.
Wait, how do I get this add-on?
1. Go to Slides.
2. Click Add-Ons, and click "Get Add-Ons."
3. Search for the add-on title (like Photo Slideshow), and then click the blue free button to add.