Web Tool Wednesday: Let's Clear Out Our Cookies, Cache, and More!
Is your computer running slow? Have you cleared your stored data out lately? Are you having other problems? Every once in a while, it is a good idea to clear your browsing data. It can help with speed and other problems you may be experiencing.
How do you do this?
1. In the Chrome Browser, click the three dots (top right corner).
2. Click "More Tools" from the drop down menu.
3. Click "Clear browsing data" from the next menu.
4. Go through basic and clear out from "All Time" setting.
5. Then go through advanced and clear out from "All Time" setting.
*It may take a little time to do this, but it is worth it! Remember if you check passwords, it will clear any saved passwords you have stored.