It is that time of the year where people are leaving and retiring. Also, seniors are graduating. Don't leave your digital files with us because they will get deleted. Take them with you! It is simple and easy to do.
Here's how to do it, if you forgot-
Technology Thursday: Transfer Your Digital Files From School Drive to Personal Drive
It is that time of the year- teachers are retiring or teachers are moving. We hope you are not leaving us at Brenham ISD, but we do understand that sometimes life takes you other places. We want to make sure you have a smooth transition with all your digital files. This has not always been an easy process, but Google has made it easier.
The new transfer lets you take your school Gmail and Drive files and transfer them to your personal Gmail and Drive easily. It is FREE and easy. It is a great option for graduating seniors, too.
How do I transfer?
1. Log into the account that you want to take everything out of (ex: old school account).
2. Go to link-- https://takeout.google.com/transfer?pli=1.
3. Type in your personal Gmail account.
4. A confirmation link will be sent to your personal Gmail account.
5. Type in your code from personal Gmail email.
6. Start transfer.
*Open your personal Drive, and you should see all your files transferred.
This option is great, but remember it only transfers your Gmail and Drive.
If you want some other options like paid or doing it manually, then check out our website- bit.ly/bisdtransfer.