Friday Follow Up: Great #Edtech Posts From This Past Week! (10/14/19 - 10/18/19)


Week in Review: 10/14/19 - 10/18/19
Direct Link to our Blog:  bit.ly/bisdwired

Thanks to my good friend, Meredith Akers (@meredithakers) for telling me all about this amazing tool!  Create your own, or modify/use from MILLIONS of other pre-made games using....

Martin, one of our awesome technicians, gave me this tech tip for today. Sometimes, you may not have dual screens and you will need to see two screens at once. This is when it is handy to know how to....

Educandy is an exciting new website allowing teachers to create engaging interactive activities.  I just learned about this amazing site from my buddy,...

Google Forms can be used for almost any type of data collection.  We use them for tests, exit tickets, and activity sign-ups to name a few. Yesterday I saw a great idea on my son's Remind notice: a class....

Have you ever wanted to use a tech tool, but couldn't remember the name of it? Or, do you remember how the tool works, but cannot remember which tool it is? If you answered yes to the questions above, then you are not alone. It gets confusing when there are....

Click Here to visit our BISDwired Website
Follow Us On Twitter: #bisdwired

Tom Spall
Troy Kuhn
Brittni Branton



Comments