Web Tool Wednesday: Part I- Podcasts

Web Tool Wednesday: Part I- Podcasts 
Recently, I have been listening to more podcasts lately in my professional and personal life. There are so many good podcasts out there about what you are going through in life and what you teach at school. Or, just how to get through the tough job of teaching.

I love to read, but finding the time to sit down and read is hard. However, listening to a podcast can be done easily when you are doing something else. It is easy to listen to podcasts on my phone while I am getting ready or driving to work. 

I always thought that I had to download a software or buy something on iTunes, but honestly it is as easy as opening up a web browser on your phone or computer. Then Google search a topic with the word "podcast" behind the topic. 

I personally love listening to the Google for Education podcast with Matt Miller and Kasey Bell because of the Google tricks and tips they discuss. Outside of school, I have another podcast that I love listening to while I get ready for school, and it is a personal growing podcast for me because it gives me advice on how to be a better person.

Here are some examples for your professional growing-

Are there podcasts you are listening to that you want to share with other educators? Let us know!

Stay tuned for next week's Web Tool Wednesday: Part II of Podcasts with the New Beta Vocaroo. I will share how to record a podcast for class, for personal and professional growith, and for an activity for your students.

Comments