Tech Tip Thursday: New Activity from Flippity!


Tech Tip Thursday: 
New Activity from Flippity!

We get so excited on our @BISDwiredTeam whenever a new Flippity activity is released!  This new activity is AWESOME!  You can now easily turn a Google spreadsheet into a set of click-and-drag objects.  Both a demo and a template are supplied for you right on the Flippity.net website!  

Instructions (like all the other activities) have not been added to this activity as of writing this blog post.  However, all of the instructions are the same for editing, changing, and publishing your Google sheet into an online activity. 


What's great about this activity is that you can change the background.  It already comes pre-loaded with some charts, maps, and a Venn diagram.  Even better, just like some of the other Flippity activities, you can add your own image link to the Google Sheet to add in your own background.  Enjoy!





   





Comments

  1. I really don't know what to do with this. I thought it would let me make questions and answers and the students would drag them to each other similarly to the match activity in quizlet. I've typed my info in 2 columns, only the first column shows up. I added names of colors to the second column. Nothing happens. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Is there anyway you can explain what to type in the two columns and how you use this in class? Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment