Christmas Wishes Came True- Jamboard Updates

Christmas Wishes Came True- Jamboard Updates

(Mrs. Seymour and Ms. Bernhard's Jamboard)

Jamboard has recently came out with some updates that are amazing, and the updates are what we have been asking Google to release. Thank you, Google, for making our Christmas wishes come true.

The first is from Mr. Kenjura, and then we did some testing out in Mrs. Coston's room. 

Jamboard has a version history now!

Mrs. Coston and I found that you have to make sure you click on the Jamboard, and then use the shortcut- Control Shift Alt H (all these keys at the same time).

The second update was the upload your own image (set background) from Mr. Spall. 

Jamboard will now let you upload your own image, and you can set it as the background.


I created a drawing (the agree, disagree, undecided with lines) in Google Drawings, and then I file downloaded as an image. Next, I went to my Jamboard, and I added "set background" as an image I uploaded from my downloads. Now students cannot move my background.

Our teachers have been making some amazing Jamboards. I am going to share a few of the many created-

Ms. Bernhard's Mood Board

Mrs. Coston's Plot Diagram Discussion


Mrs. Ruiz's students create storyboards 

Comments