BrainPop Acquired By LEGO

It was announced on October 11th, 2022 that BrainPOP was acquired by KIRKBI, the family-owned holding and investment company of the LEGO brand. 

In an email sent to BrainPOP subscribers, the founder Dr. Avraham Kadar stated: 

“I cannot imagine a more authentically mission-aligned partner than KIRKBI, who will ensure that BrainPOP continues to reach, delight, and educate countless kids for many years to come. At BrainPOP, we have always put kids at the center of everything we do. This unique DNA is deeply rooted in my perspective as a father, pediatrician, and scientist. I attribute much of the BrainPOP ethos to my own children, who taught me some of the most important lessons of my life. I was receptive to their thoughts and ideas, and that made all the difference. My team, in turn, was receptive to my dream and brought it to life through a truly revolutionary multidisciplinary approach to education. At this historic moment, my gratitude for them is beyond measure. The magic we created together is our legacy and our future.”

Although BrainPOP is joining LEGO, BrainPop stated they will maintain their existing services, product lines, and team. Essentially, there are no changes to your current subscription or account contacts.

For now, BrainPOP will remain the same.  

Comments