Gamify Your Google Forms

I was in an Algebra class recently and saw the coolest Google Form! I of course had to figure out how the creator made it. Their original resource can be found here.

Essentially, as students answer a question, each one they get right will light up a bulb on the string. The students can compete to see who lights all the bulbs first, or it can be simply used as a way that students can see they got the answer right. 

@bisdwiredteam Want to take your Google Forms to the next level? Build in automatic feedback and make it fun! @google #googleforedu #edutechtok #edutok #techtok #iteachsecondary ♬ animal crossing ~ new horizons lofi - Closed on Sunday


Once I figured out how they made one, I wanted to make my own. So that's what I did! In my version, students would work to solve geometry problems. As they get a question correct, the New Year's Eve ball drops further down the pole. Below is a brief over-view video on how to turn my template into a fun and engaging form for your classroom.

@bisdwiredteam Dropping the template on our blog today! #googleforms #googleforedu #edutok #techtok #iteachsecondary ♬ Paradise - Ikson

I have turned this into a free editable template for you to use! 
Image above not working? Click here.


Comments