Must Know Monday: 7 Skills Our Students Will Need
We want our students to be successful, but how do we prepare them?
According to Jennifer Rita Nichols, there are seven skills that we need to make sure our students have-
1. curiosity & imagination
2. initiative & entrepreneurship
3. agility & adapatability
4. critical thinking & problem solving
5. effective oral & written communication
6. collaborationa across networks & leading by influence
7. accessing & analyzing information
My question for myself and to reflect on is how am I preparing students for these future jobs that require these skills?